TwentyFour are a boutique asset management company, specialising in fixed income. Our product focus means that all of our resources and people are managing one asset class, which allows us to concentrate on delivering the best outcomes for our clients, and has enabled us to build an enviable reputation for performance, expertise and innovation in our chosen sector. Our three award-winning business lines – Multi-Sector Bond, Asset Backed Securities, and Defined Outcome – cover the fixed income spectrum, and our regular blogs are known for their market insights and commentary.
We are based in London, and as part of the Vontobel Group since 2015, we have a global presence. We are one of the fastest growing asset managers in Europe and our client base is truly international, covering Europe, Asia, and America. Our offices are currently located in London, New York and Switzerland, with access to our Vontobel colleagues and clients across the globe.
With over £22bn under management, the company has grown rapidly since inception in 2008, and prides itself on the collaborative environment and team-based approach. The firm’s culture is client-focused, and committed to delivering performance, with an emphasis on idea generation and a collegiate dynamic.
You will join as a trainee as part of the Investment20/20 one-year trainee programme. While we can’t guarantee a permanent position at the end of the 12-month contract, it is our intention to make the offer, but this is up to how well you perform. The Investment20/20 trainee programme is offered by many investment management firms and 75% of the 2,000 Investment20/20 trainees are offered permanent positions at the end of the one year.
As a trainee, you will be introduced to investment management and you will gain industry knowledge, experience and develop relationships to progress your career and develop skills to secure a permanent role. We will support you in achieving/starting a professional qualification if this is something you are interested in doing (most firms offer it and we highly recommend doing so). As part of the Investment20/20 programme, you will have opportunities to meet and network with over 300 trainees across the industry and participate in socials and insight events.
Our trainee programme is a fixed term one-year contract paying £25,000. You will receive a start to work bonus of £3,000 to support you with your travel, clothing and accommodation costs. You will receive 25 days annual leave. This role is based in London.
The trainee will sit within the marketing team and provide day-to-day marketing support to the business. The marketing team plays a key role within TwentyFour, supporting the sales teams globally and helping to increase sales through content creation, distribution and campaign execution and to increase brand profile and awareness globally.
- Support the marketing team in execution of marketing across the full marketing mix (email marketing, digital channels, events, social media, and content creation)
- Assist with the production of regular marketing material including factsheets, client presentations and monthly commentaries
- Manage the website and uploading of content including blogs, videos etc
- Manage social media channels, scheduling posts, and monitoring responses and feedback
- Maintenance of the company CRM (Client Relationship Management) tool and marketing automation tool
- Provide regular reports on activity to sales teams and wider business
- Assist with design and creation of ad hoc marketing literature including flyers and brochures
- Help to plan and organise events, both digital and in person
- Ensure all content goes through the appropriate sign off process, is effective, appropriate for the audience and up to date. Ensure that all materials meet the company’s required standards, regulation and consistency
Skills and requirements
If you are a school/college leaver or graduate who has an interest in working in marketing within financial services and has the following attributes, we are interest in hearing from you:
- Enthusiastic team player, keen to work as part of a client-oriented team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite particularly Powerpoint and excel.
- Good numeracy skills and comfortable dealing with data
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Flexible, keen to learn and client focused